Monday 25 June 2012

Eames Lounger Chair....

Interior Style Classic the Eames Lounger in Brown Leather

A Vintage Style Classic, The Eames Lounger and Ottoman

Eames Lounger in the wonderful Eames House

Maybe it's because I have been listening to Charles Mingus, or maybe because I sat on a replica a couple of weeks ago, but I really, really have a craving for a brown Eames Lounge Chair. I am actually quite shocked by my taste sometimes, a couple of years ago I remember thinking they were boring and now here I am in Love, dreaming about listening to Jazz and reading Sartre... well not quite...

What do you think? Stylish Classic, or Boring?

Here is a full Tumblr to help you make up your mind, and here is more about the Eames House
xx Gabi xx

5 comments:

The Dandelion House said...

Style classic! Without question. x

Lola G. said...

I vote Stylish Classic, and I agree that the brown is the way to go! My father-in-law had a black one, and I thought it didn't age as well as brown ones I've seen over the years.

Gypsy River said...

Yes, I love this chair too.....dreaming of having one for my office one day!!! xxxx

aroluna said...

comfortable, and that's important :)

bam said...

I think that they are fantastic! A public library in our area recently reopened and has seven or eight of them. I die a little inside every time I leave them.