Monday 31 March 2014

The Home of.... Erin Rivera Merriman







I am so pleased I came across this house tour on Pigments blog. I have been following the wonderful Erin on Instagram and have become a big fan of her inner beauty and outward talents. Erin is the maker behind BearHead factory and also behind the marvelous Active Culture Family, a wonderful collective of makers and collaborators including Bear Head factory, Penbraca, Ghost Dancer, Three Arrows leather and Daughter of The Sun.

I wasn't surprised to see that her home in San Diego was as stunning as her creative work. I am totally smitten with the top image of her sitting room, not to mention that awesome cardigan and jewellery collection:)

To check out Erin's shop and collaborations check out Active Culture Family here
and to see the full interview check out Pigments blog here
And for those of you lucky enough to live in the states Erin will also be appearing at 'The Spirit Weavers Gathering' 

For more House tours on Moon to Moon click here

5 comments:

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Another stunning find by you, thanks for sharing. Brightened my day!

Ipmilat said...

Nice but how do people manage with white sofas? In my house it'd be slathered with red wine stains in no time.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! A while back I realized that the style I always have been decorating is just not my style anymore, but just wasn't sure what style I loved enough to want to live in. Then I discovered this bohemian style and it's just so me! Your blog has been such a great source of inspiration, it feels like home coming to this space and looking at all your posts. Thank you!

PS: I'm now working on my house to make it reflect this style and I couldn't love it more!

Daughter of the Sun said...

Ahhh! Erin, you are such a gem. SO beautiful to see you shining your light and beautiful ways. Thank you Gabi for featuring this Goddess. Love to you both. xx

La poule au champ said...

Every post is a Pleasure
I love you choices

La poule au champ