Tuesday 20 January 2015

Current Obsession: Marvin Frietas Triangle Mirrors

Marvin Freitas' Triangle Mirrors


I have seen these beautiful triangle mirrors doing the rounds on Pinterest and tumblr and wondered where they came from. I would love one of these at the top of my stairs!!!

...... They are the work of Carpenter Marvin Frietas....

Marvin has been a carpenter for almost 20 years and his inspiration began as a young boy watching his grandfather make things in his small garage shop in Galicia, Spain.

Marvin told Moon to Moon that he "always felt that my hands had something and I could translate me vision into reality in terms of furniture" and the "Triangle mirror is a reflection on my child hood growing up in Galicia"

Now based in Minneapolis MN his custom work sells in select boutiques in the US, choosing to work alone as he doesn't want to get to big.

2 comments:

acyhoz said...

such a cool design, thanks for sharing gabi ^^

A C Y H O Z - blog

Moon to Moon said...

no worries, gorgeous aren't they ? xx