Saturday 30 April 2016

The Home of Penelope and Nathan...







 I really love this house tour i found over at Apartment Therapy. The home belongs to professional organiser Penelope, husband Nathan and daughter Belle and I have included it as it is great to see an eclectic, stylish Family home..... with a stair gate !!

I love all the colour and texture in the home, especially the salmon pink paint next to that green wallpaper in the hallway. Although the third picture is definitely my favourite... I think it is the way the light is coming through the window

Please follow the link to Apartment Therapy to see the whole house tour....

I hope you are all having a great weekend, and those of you in the UK enjoy the May Day bank holiday... woo hoo... extra day off!!!



3 comments:

MamMa BirD said...

Oh my gosh, you should do a search for them in apartment therapy, they have updated their place and have a new tour. I love their home as well!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful place--I love it!

Meg said...

Adore. Thank you for this introduction. They have such a gorgeous eye for decor and style. The colors!