Friday 4 May 2018

House Tour: An Australian Costal Cottage





 Gasp!!!

Unsurprisingly it was the huge round wooden window that drew my attention to this stunning costal cottage. The picture had been pinned with no source but thankfully Pinterest's new photo recognition tool saved the day and I was able to locate the Apartment therapy original (although I swear this home was also featured in Kinfolk some years back..... I never forget a round window).

The stunning costal cottage is home to Kirsty and Simon and their daughter Mali and is situated in Costal Victoria, Australia. The couple clearly have an eye for beautiful pieces and Kirsty runs online store Otis and Otto where she sells handmade pieces she has sourced.



 All Photos : Sophie Timothy

3 comments:

Sartsa said...

Nice window and the furnitures.

Jay Wen said...

The curved wooden counters are nice! I actually like the wood paneling in this home. I have been looking at homes on Zillow and even though the homes have the same wood features as this one, it looks terrifying and ugly haha.

Rebecca said...

Wood and books. What's not to love?